- Use of the SiteThe Site is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms. By using the Site you agree to be bound by these Terms. All orders and purchases made on the Site will also be governed by the relevant Product Terms below:
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
- AmendmentsWe may update these Terms from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you on registration or via a suitable announcement on the Site. The changes will apply to the use of the Site after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the Site and the Online Stores. If you continue to use the Site after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Site indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms.
- RegistrationTo register on the Site you must be over eighteen years of age. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. Please inform us of any changes to your information by updating your personal details to ensure that our records are correct.
- Password and securityWhen you register to use the Site you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting Customer Services (see below for contact details). If NHMS has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Site, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account in accordance with paragraph 10 below.
- Intellectual propertyThe content of the Site is protected by copyright, trade marks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the Site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Site without written permission from NHMS. No licence is granted to you in these Terms to use any trade mark of NHMS.health or its affiliated companies.
- Ratings and ReviewsBy submitting any content to the Site you agree that:
- You are the sole author of and are personally responsible for any content you submit (e.g. a written review) and you own any intellectual property rights that relate to it;
- all ‘moral rights’ that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you; and
- We may contact you at the e-mail address attached to your account to request a review or to notify you about the status of your review.
- is false, inaccurate, or misleading;
- you have been paid or rewarded for, if such compensation influenced the content of your review in any way;
- has been copied from anyone else, or infringes on any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- violates any law or is considered to be offensive e.g. threatening, libellous or racially or religiously biased;
- includes references to other websites or any contact information (e.g. email addresses or phone numbers); or
- contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
- NHMS Social Media Community Rules
- We encourage comments on NHMS related subjects in an intelligent and constructive manner. We reflect a wide range of interests for the benefit of all of our users.
- Treat others as you would like to be treated. Be polite, even if you disagree. Abusive language, aggression and bullying are not allowed (whether aimed at users, individuals, NHMS or other companies). Distressing content is also banned.
- We will try to help you with any queries, but to respect your privacy we cannot ask for personal contact details on this page. It may be necessary to ask you to contact us via Private Message/Direct Message.
- To safeguard the privacy of individuals any postings including information that may identify individual’s offline will be removed.
- Repeated duplicate postings (spam) by the same user or groups will be removed as they clutter up discussions for other users.
- Comments subject to legal issues (slander, defamation, contempt of court) or publicising / encouraging / endorsing illegal activity will be removed.
- Content with overt religious or political bias intended to incite others will be removed. Aggressive lobbying that disrupts the community for other NHMS users will be removed.
- Impersonating brands or other users or featuring licensed or copyright material is not allowed.
- Content containing unverified or false claims about products will be removed.
- Finally, NHMS retains the right to remove content posted on social media or block users from posting to any NHMS page for any other reason deemed necessary to create a helpful community.
- Availability of the SiteAlthough NHMS aims to offer you the best service possible, NHMS makes no promise that the services at the Site will meet your requirements. NHMS cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to the Customer Services (see below for contact details) or by email at info@NHMS.health and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can. Your access to the Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. NHMS will attempt to restore the service as soon as it reasonably can.
- NHMS’s right to suspend or cancel your registration
NHMS may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms. The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the Site shall not affect either party’s rights or liabilities.
- NHMS’s liabilityThe content on the Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Site. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Site is accurate, complete or up to date. Nothing in this paragraph applies to NHMS’s liability in respect of products sold through the Online Stores.
- Third Party WebsitesAs a convenience to NHMS customers, the Site includes links to other websites or material which are beyond its control. NHMS is not responsible in any way for content outside the Site.
- Applicable LawThese Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
- International Use
NHMS makes no promise that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom.
- MiscellaneousYou may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. If you breach these Terms and NHMS ignores this, NHMS will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms.Nothing in these Terms shall exclude NHMS’s liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or personal injury or death caused by its negligence.
The Site is owned and operated by Health and Medical Service Limited, trading as NHMS, a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is 1-6 Speedy Place, Cromer Street, London WC1H 8BS.
If you have any queries please contact Customer Services at info@NHMS.health
Company Registration No 12544854.